Are you a long-time Christian who is struggling with things that should be basic? Are you a brand-new Christian who has absolutely no idea where to start reading and studying your Bible? Are you discouraged with always feeling afraid, depressed, and overwhelmed?
Don’t worry! You’re in the right place if you’re wanting to do things like:
- Finally get on top of your daily devotions with regular Bible reading and prayer habits
- Understand your Bible and know how to properly apply what you learn to your own life
- Know where to start and have a plan for your devotions
- Get encouragement from another Christian who knows how life works and can offer practical advice
- Live with purpose, face your fears, and rock your relationships
You should know that Thrive is a journey to freedom. It is my purpose to help you find yours. It is my job to help you along your journey by sharing what I've learned on mine.
This site is 100% dedicated to providing you with all the practical info, sneaky insider secrets, and heartfelt encouragement you need to thrive!
Whether you’re a brand-new Christian who is completely confused, or a seasoned veteran feeling frustrated, burned out, and a little bit lost, my goal is to help you find your footing, your faith, and your future.
No matter where you came from, or where you are right now:
- It is possible for you to thrive in a vibrant Christian life
- It is possible for you to understand what you read in your Bible and know how to apply it to your life
- It is possible for you to be a leader in your family and community
- It is possible for you to continue learning and growing for the rest of your life
And it is possible for you to start that process today.
So how did I get started doing this kind of hard-core encouragement?
Well, I've sort of always done it. As the oldest of 4 sisters, I’ve always been the one who listens to you, lets you cry on her shoulder, and gives you a kick in the rear when you need it. Now I’m a professional big sister (I even catch myself big-sistering older adults sometimes… oops).
At first, it was just my actual sisters, but then I started teaching piano lessons and I realized that I loved helping all kinds of people. I love being able to explain something in a new way and see people’s eyes light up when it finally makes sense to them.
I’ve taught piano for 6 years and am loving every minute of it. I also work as a professional pianist in my community, playing for weddings, funerals, graduations, and high-school productions. Making music is one of my favorite things to do. 🙂
But teaching piano got me wondering how I could help people with even more important things: things like their relationship with God, their devotional lives, and their everyday Christian lives.
I started Thrive in March of 2016 to help me do exactly that! I know that I feel much more balanced in every area of my life when my relationship with God is the way it should be. I want to help you get to that place too.
So here I am!
Now I’m running Thrive AND teaching piano (couldn’t give up my cute kiddos!). I still work as a professional pianist, but I also get to help people with the most important things in life.
Thanks for being a part of Thrive!
If you have any questions, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you!
CHECK OUT SOME OF THE LATEST POSTS